Maddie's Message - November
November 18th 2015
2016 is fast approaching but with this comes the excitement of choosing which charity events to participate in for the New Year!
If you would like to raise money for your favorite charity or simply challenge yourself as a New Year’s resolution here at TCCC we have been looking and think the below 5 activities/events look very interesting and some are NOT for the faint hearted!
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge - Walking boots and plasters at the ready! 2 days of walking and a great sense of achievement! http://www.threepeakschallenge.uk/
- The Colour Run - A 5K run with a difference! Different colours are thrown at you at every kilometre you run! This would be a great and fun challenge to aim for or train for in the New Year. http://thecolorrun.co.uk/
- Tough Mudder - A team orientated obstacle course, different lengths of courses are available. This event is not for those of you who do not like mud! It is a gruelling challenge with a difference! https://toughmudder.co.uk/events/
- Bungee Jump - For all those of you that love pushing the limits! Why not try a bungee jump and raise money for your favorite charity while doing this! https://www.timeoutdoors.com/Challenges/Open/Bungee-Jump
- The Longest & Fastest Zip Line in Europe - Penrhyn Quarry, Bangor, Wales - Participation for any charity is possible and if your resolution is to battle your fear of heights this maybe the challenge for you! https://www.timeoutdoors.com/Challenges/Open/The-Longest-Fastest-Zip-Line-in-Europe
Challenge yourself in 2016 and potentially raise a lot of money for a great cause! We say bring on 2016! It is going to be a great year!